Are you thinking of moving to Waterloo Ontario?
I have put together my top 5 reasons why you should move to Waterloo Ontario.
1. Location - One of the things I don't like is doing a lot of driving when you need to do tasks or want to go out at night. I live in the North end of Waterloo and I find everything I need on a daily basis is within a 10-15 minute drive from my house. It's nice being so close to everything you need.
2. Food - Do you love food? I do and I love the fact that Waterloo has every kind of restaurant you could hope for. I personally like Ethiopian food and it can be hard to find in some towns. We have several (yes they are in Kitchener but they are very close).
3. Events - There is always something going on in Waterloo. I will be doing another video/blog post all about the events that happen year-round. But just to give you a few... We have Oktoberfest, Winterloo, Bestival, Night Market, Vegfair, Lumen Lite... the list goes on.
4. Nature - Do you like to do activities outdoors? I love to walk along the river. There are so many great trails in and around Waterloo you will be busy checking them all out.
5. Towns around Waterloo - There are always things to do here in Waterloo, but if you want to have a day trip on the weekend there are a lot of towns within a 30-45 minute drive. You can get out and explore other towns restaurants, events, and trails.